Airangel are a provider of guest Wi-Fi solutions for thousands of hotels worldwide including brands such as Minor International, Malmaison, IHG, The Ritz London, Movenpick, Coast & Country, and many more.
Airangel provides guest Wi-Fi solutions that are safe, secure, simple to manage and allow users to get online with minimum effort. We enable our customers to improve their guest's experience, increase satisfaction and loyalty, and generate additional revenue.
We work closely with the leading wireless hardware manufacturers, service delivery partners, and industry experts to ensure that we provide the best technology and the latest innovations.
Branded guest Wi-Fi for your venue
Airangel provide a complete guest Wi-Fi solution for hotels. Guests and visitors can log in with ease via forms, social media, vouchers, PMS, or one-click quick connect. You have full control over the service tiers, charges, the amount of available bandwidth, and time online. All the data collected is stored in the dashboard and can be used for targeted guest engagement or as part of ongoing marketing campaigns.
Airangel Wi-Fi features and benefits
- Guests can authenticate using multiple methods; including social login, voucher login and using the hotel's property management system.
- Create your own dedicated dashboard per brand and/or location to give an overall view of your guest's activity.
- Create bespoke portals and landing pages that are unique to your brand.
Secure guest access
- Provide easy on-boarding of your guest without compromising security. Guest data can be gathered during the authentication process to complete the guest profiles. Our Hotel Home Experience offers WPA2 encryption.
- Use location analytics to get a better insight where your guests are, and trigger actions and alerts based on user movements.
- Give your customer a more personalized experience by using targeted marketing campaigns.
- A way for visitors to log in using their favourite social network, traditional form, or membership number.
- Conference manager to easily set up network names and define conference zones
- Control over charges for WiFi and any limits required on duration and bandwidth
Personal area networks
- Each guest has their own private network that follows them from venue to venue
Bandwidth and network management
- Ensure all guests and visitors have the same satisfying experience
- Engage with your guests when they're at your venue with Injection Jet technology, email, SMS and guest surveys.