Dedicated to showcasing innovation and creating profitability within hotels, Hotel, Restaurant & Catering (HRC) will welcome 650 global suppliers from all sectors of the supply chain alongside inspiring talks, tastings, trend updates and a wealth of networking opportunities.
Consisting of four shows perfectly presented into one single show-stopping event, HRC exists to help its attendees make an impact in their respective fields of business. The show is divided up into the following sections:
- The Professional Kitchen Show: as the UK's largest event for professional catering equipment, this show covers everything from lightweight to the heavier equipment, spares, dealers and designers. Brands such as Smeg, Rational UK, Meiko, Catertherm, Hoshizaki and Winterhalter are already on board.
- The Foodservice Show: food service outlets and distributors present all the food and drink needs for the modern professional kitchen. All areas are covered, from frozen to raw ingredients, part-prepared, ambient, stocks and sauces, deli and single serve. Ferrero, Ajinomoto, Essential Cuisine, Dawn Foods and St Michel support this show.
- Interiors & Tabletop Show: supported by Denby Pottery, Zodiac, Sanalyeci, WMF Professional and Beaumont, this is the only dedicated front-of-house show. Exhibitors in this area will have all of your client-facing needs covered, from tableware and linen to interior design and accessories, bringing together some of the aesthetics that can help to make any business boom.
- Hospitality Tech Show: this show is dedicated to helping you bring your business to the forefront of technology and technological systems, with innovations to help your business, from bookings to customer engagement and HR management. This show is supported by Tevalis, Planday, Dormakaba, Res Dairy and Kurve Kiosk.
A number of events are set to take place at HRC 2020, with the headline being The Main Course, where attendees will be able to learn about the latest trends from across the food, drink and hospitality industries. Attendees will feel inspired while they listen to talks, panel discussions and interviews from industry-leading speakers and influencers on a broad range of topics. After all, why pay to attend a conference when you can see the best operators in the industry speak for free?
Stage sessions at HRC next year will include key industry topics that the industry is seeing across the headlines:
- Staff recruitment and retention: tips on tackling the growing negative perception of working in hospitality and what alternatives businesses can implement, from flexible working to mental health support to improve the training, happiness and overall wellbeing of staff.
- Sustainability and waste management: how businesses can lessen the amount of food that goes to waste each day and become more selfsufficient. Information will be offered on what resources are available for reusing food and plastic-free alternatives.
- Marketing and branding masterclasses: the rise of influencers, how to work with them and how to make sure your offerings are 'Instagramable,' alongside all-important social media and branding tips.
- Alternative revenue streams and the future of hotel restaurant design: the growth of food delivery opportunities, increased number of dark kitchens around the UK, restaurant design and how food delivery services are impacting hotels.
- The Great British drinks movement: taste and source alcoholic and alcoholfree drinks from across the UK, and hear about the hottest trends for 2020 onwards, with a rise in the range of drinks coming from our home soil.
- The Staff Canteen Live: this stage hosts culinary greats and the hottest new chefs around, allowing you to get up close to some of industry's biggest influencers as well as being able to tastes their food and ask them questions. Culinary heavyweights who have appeared in previous years include Sat Bains, Tom Kerridge and Paul Ainsworth.
- The Covered Market: this event is one of the highlights of the show, aimed at chefs, F&B purchasers and restaurateurs. Attendees get the chance to meet local, independent raw ingredient suppliers face to face, to hear their stories and gain an understanding into how their produce will help transform your menus.
Through these events, attendees will leave HRC inspired, informed and with the tools they need to make an impact on their business sectors.
T: +44 (0)207 886 3095
Head of Sales
T: +44 (0)207 8863 007