This partnership facilitates the deployment of Otrum’s turnkey solution packages delivered to major hotel groups, including Accor, Radisson Hotel Group, Marriott, and Kempinski. Being focused on delivering unrivaled quality and flexibility, Simply.TV’s technology is geared up to successfully address Otrum’s challenges, amongst which:
- Identifying a geographically unlimited and scalable provider;
- Agreeing on an expansion-stimulating, and competitive commercial model favorable to Otrum’s long-term vision and business objectives;
- Avoiding cost-switching via integration with a high technical adaptability vendor.
Built on the latest AI and ML technologies, and combined with cutting-edge editorial workflows, Simply.TV is at the forefront of business growth, strengthening Otrum’s established competitive advantage.
Nigel Bateson, Executive Vice President Otrum AS, said:
“Simply.TV is offering global EPG and metadata and during the vendor, assessment demonstrated that it can provide accelerated ramp-up in territories where Otrum’s previous vendors could not deliver.” Additionally, Otrum’s management team also highlighted the following partnership benefits: accurate and rich data, plus a growth model that benefits Otrum’s short, mid, and long-term ambitions.
Daniel Rühmann, COO Simply.TV, complimented:
“Founded in 1985, SaaS (software as a service) provider, Otrum, is an established hospitality leader, acknowledged for its innovative low latency and guest-centric control and management TV software solutions. Whilst being globally recognized, Otrum’s products are successfully featured in the most renowned hotel chains across the world.”
Otrum’s primary features and benefits:
- 100% cloud-based for convenience
- Simple login and administration via the web
- Fully customizable 1080P menus, no rigid limits
- TV channel line-up management
- Bespoke template library ensuring a smooth start
- Cloud-based PMS integrations
- Highly adaptable open APIs to show live data
Otrum is a privately owned segment leader, which was founded in Norway in 1985. The company provides cloud management and control of over 150,000 smart TVs and provides digital signage solutions for over 1,000 sites. Otrum’s in-house Research & Development division enables the company to rapidly address changing market needs, additionally, with full control of our product IPR we set the industry standards. Otrum interactive solutions are the market-leading solutions for functionality, stability, and ease of use – with over 3 million users per month. Otrum operates through a network of strategic regional partners placed throughout IMEA and. For more information visit www.otrum.com